We Heard You! Survey 2/1/16 Results
Thank you to all of you who took the time to complete our survey sent out 2 weeks ago.
Here are the results of the survey and how we listened:
What did we do?
For the Equipment:
1) We have created a cleaning schedule to be signed off on everyday ensuring the equipment is sanitized during every class.
2) We have a monthly maintenance scheduled to scrub down the bars, vacuum/oil up the rower, tighten bolts on the rig.
For the Floors:
3) We have updated the scrubbing of floors every other week to every week
4) We have created a cleaning schedule to be signed off on everyday ensuring the floor is vacuumed/mopped down as needed between classes.
For the Bathrooms:
5) We have added a brighter light to the bathroom to make it less “creepy”
6) We have added a complimentary basket in each bathroom filled with commonly used (or forgotten) toiletries.
7) We have created a cleaning schedule to be signed off on everyday ensuring the bathroom is cleaned 1-2 per week or more as needed.
Extra Credit (you know we love bonuses): We cleaned up the 800 M and 1 mile course of trash thrown on the sidewalk (over 1 full bag of trash) so that when the weather gets warm enough to run, we run on trash-free sidewalks!
What did we do?
1) As coaches we have made a resolution to focus on time management during classes. This includes:
- Being at least 10-15 minutes early to the start of each class.
- Keeping class on track to end on time
- Enforcing a proper warm up and post workout stretching for each class
2) We are also encouraging an “open door” policy, please let us know as you see if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. (Burpee reduction requests will be denied)
Thank you again for your feedback and for being a Caffeinated CrossFit Member!